As your Insurance Agency, we believe in and respect your right to privacy and will treat your information with the highest degree of confidentiality.
We are extremely proud of the trust that our clients have placed in us to handle their insurance transactions with integrity, professionalism and dependability. We can assure all of our customers that Legacy collects and uses personal information for legitimate business purposes and does not share that information with any unauthorized outside parties.
Legacy is required to annually notify our customers of our privacy practices and additional notification if we make changes to policies and practices.
Legacy will not share nonpublic personal information of current or former customers with non-affiliated third parties except as permitted or required by law: for example, we would provide information to insurance companies as part of the insurance placement process, industry regulators, law enforcement agencies for fraud prevention, credit bureaus and to other third parties authorized by you to assist in processing transactions.
Legacy collects the following information about customers and former customers:
- Information you provide to us on insurance applications and forms
- Information about your transaction with us
- Information gathered from consumer reporting agencies
- Information from insurance company databases, researchers, and marketing data providers
- Information from third party insurance claims
- Information from government agencies
Legacy maintains policies and practices that protect the security and confidentiality of our customer's information. These policies provide for:
- Access to customer records is restricted to employees who we determine have a need to know
- We maintain and protect information through security enhancing computer software such as virus and intrusion detection programs
- We provide physical security at our buildings and office suites
- Password protection on computer database access for employees and customers
- We maintain computer backup and recovery systems to protect data
The following policies apply to our web site:
- Legacy identifies and tracks the single, previous website address visitors have come from when addressing our site. This is standard
industry practice used to determine how people navigate our site.
- Legacy collects site aggregate and customer specific information about
the pages accessed on our website. We also collect information
volunteered by our customers. This information is used to facilitate
communication by identifying the customer's location and product
- Legacy uses information obtained via our website solely for purposes of transacting business with customers. No information obtained via the site is used/shared with non-affiliated third parties except as permitted or required by law.
- Legacy's website is hosted by an outside third party and industry standard practices and software are utilized to maintain confidentiality and the integrity of the systems and data from unauthorized access.